Wednesday, July 9
- Bataan ARG moved to Persian Gulf
- Navy to Congress: We can't guarantee a safe nuclear fleet
- Hagel: Navy nuclear reviews are done, reviewing recommendations
- Active-duty O-4 promotions released
- Benghazi: 2 days, 2 distinct attacks on Americans
- CBO: Save $19B by replacing 70K troops with civilians
- VA official 'sickened' by whistleblower retaliation
- Testimony begins Jesse Ventura's defamation case against deceased SEAL's estate
- Military caregiver webinar set for Thursday
- Iraqi officials: 50 bodies found south of Baghdad
- U.N.: Afghan civilian death toll up so far this year
- Bahrain questions activists after diplomat meeting
- Pennsylvania man's draft notice was 102 years late
- Tricare Help: Can Tricare Reserve Select beneficiaries get care on post?
- Germans probe 2nd spy case reportedly involving U.S.
- Report: U.S. spies on prominent Muslim-Americans
- Kevlar for the Mind: Magnets, pulses among alternative PTSD treatments
- Consumer Watch: Comparing 'private label' prices takes time, but can save money
- Military Muscle: 5 exercises using your gym's Viper Rope Trainer
- Judge: Hawaii soldier's wife an 'evil stepmother'